sábado, 2 de julio de 2011

The Battle of Wine

One week ago our blog won the battle of wine in internet. Our award was a fantastic trip to Haro organized by 26milypico team.

The experience was fantastic, we had a lunch in an amazing restaurant (I forgot its name, sorry) and then we visited the Lopez de Heredia winery. Next day it was the Battle of Wine, what can I say? The most amazing experience ever!! the battle is to throw wine to others with any instrument, guns, buckets, plastic bottles...it is a very fun experiencie which everybody must have!!.


I am waiting for my flight in the airport right now but when I have some time I will show you some pictures of  Lopez de Heredia winery


I could not take pictures of the battle but I found these images:





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario