I want to introduce you to a winery in
Francisco Gomez. Finally, I found a winery that practices really good wine
tourism. You can choose between three kinds of routes: Alicante
1. The wine route: a guided tour through the winery and a tasting of wines and olive oils with a tasting of Iberian
2. The wine lover and gourmet route: wine route + lunch at restaurant.
3. The wine culture route: wine route + a cultural tour of the town of
Also, you can have another extra services:
1. The "Biar" route: it is a small town where you can find castles, handmade pottery, snow pits, etc.
2. The Medieval castles route: the valley of Vinalopó is a place where lots of castles where built in the middle age: Castillo de Villena, Castillo de Sax, Castillo de Bañeres y Castillo de Almansa.
3. Scenic route: you will visit hermitages, snow pits, heritage trees, etc.
4. A hot air ballon flight over the winery.
5. Sailing Route with lunch on Tabarca Island.
6. Museum route.
7. Route with golf at Equélite Golf Villena.
More info: http://www.bodegasfranciscogomez.es/